Duration: from 3 to 6 months
As a sound designer intern, you will be joining a brilliant team of passionate augmented and mixed reality developers who are shaping the world of human-computer interaction.
- You will have the chance to put your sound design skills into practice, in a startup environment.
- You pick your own job title and you will have a lot of freedom to choose what you like to work on.
- You will also have the chance to evolve in other fields if you would like to.
- You will learn about Mixed Reality Technology.
- You will take part in our co-creation Design Thinking workshops.
- You will join our open, transparent, and fun working culture.
You will be given a lot of responsibility from day one to design and shape our mixed reality sound experience.
You will be mainly in charge of coming up with sounds and sound design concepts features.
You will as well have the chance to evolve in other fields if you would like to.
Fluency in English.
Knowledge of audio creation and editing software.
Ability to create high quality audio samples and process externally created music, VO, and SFX for in-game use.
Above all, we are looking for motivated and open-minded people who are willing to learn fast.
Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org