Duration: from 3 to 6 months
As an interaction designer intern, you will be joining a brilliant team of passionate augmented and mixed reality developers who are shaping the world of human-computer interaction.
- You will have the chance to put your interaction design skills into practice, in a startup environment.
- You will also have the chance to evolve in other fields if you would like to.
- You will learn about Mixed Reality Technology.
- You will take part in our co-creation Design Thinking workshops.
- You will join our open, transparent, and fun working culture.
You will be given a lot of responsibility from day one to design and shape our mixed reality interaction experience.
You will be mainly in charge of coming up human-computer interaction concepts features and doing usability testing for them.
You will as well have the chance to evolve in other fields if you would like to.
Fluency in English.
Knowledge of 3D modeling software such as Blender or Maya.
Previous graphic design experience.
Above all, we are looking for motivated and open-minded people who are willing to learn fast.
Please send us your application to email@example.com