As a Senior full stack software engineer, you will be joining a brilliant team of passionate augmented and mixed reality passionates who are shaping the world of human-computer interaction.
- You pick your own job title and you will have a lot of freedom to choose what you like to work on.
- We try our best to keep an open, transparent and fun working culture.
- We work closely with both our content creators, artists, and our customers, using the Design Thinking framework.
- Handle the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of key applications in the following areas: Analytic Dashboard & Reporting, client facing applications, proof of concept prototypes, Dropwizard Microservices.
- Work with the following currents techs: REST micro services architecture, Cassandra, Hadoop, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Redis, DropWizard, Fluent and Angular.
- Work closely with the product management and design team to define feature requirements and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the customer experience.
- Manage and communicate work responsibilities to subordinates.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and come up with novel ways to solve them.
- Design and implement scalable web service APIs.
- Work with SQL and NoSQL DB systems.
- Data manipulation and scripting with Python
- Experience working on technical side projects or made open source contributions
- 3+ years full stack engineering experience in a production environment
- Expert programming skills in a JVM based tech
- Proficiency in Software Development Best Practices (SCM / Unit Tests)
- Deployed customer-facing software into a Production Environment
- Media and Marketing Domain expertise
Please send us your application to email@example.com with examples from your portfolio.