Duration: from 3 to 6 months
As a junior sales rep, you will be joining a brilliant team of passionate augmented and mixed reality developers who are shaping the world of human-computer interaction.
- You will learn about B2B sales & marketing from a startup perspective.
- You pick your own job title and you will have a lot of freedom to choose what you like to work on.
- You will also have the chance to evolve in other fields if you would like to.
- You will learn about Mixed Reality Technology.
- You will take part in our co-creation Design Thinking workshops.
- You will join our open, transparent, and fun working culture.
As a sales representative intern, you will have full responsibility from day one overall sales cycle, from generating prospects, to closing deals.
You will have the freedom to influence our sales strategy by bringing creative ideas.
You will also have the possibility to launch marketing campaigns to help you generate prospects.
You will as well have the chance to evolve in other fields if you would like to.
Fluency in English and German. Familiarity with CRM tools.
We are using Hubspot. Advanced experience with online marketing tools such as LinkedIn, Google or Facebook.
A huge bonus if you have knowledge about art, culture or the entertainment market.
Above all, we are looking for motivated and open-minded people who are willing to learn fast.
Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org